Our client a leader within their field are seeking a Fuel Controller to join their Fuel team due to business growth. They are located in Normanton with free onsite parking and great transport links making them ideally located for candidates from Leeds, Wakefield, Normanton, Castleford, Dewsbury and surrounding areas.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 17:00
- Onsite Canteen with discounted meals
- Free onsite parking
- Growing company with opportunities to progress
The main responsibilities of the Fuel Controller are:
- Assist in the smooth and efficient day to day running of the Fuel department Function within the Depot;
- To work flexibly as a member of the Fuel Team and provide a customer focused service to both Internal and external customers.
- Responsible for the smooth running of all contracts on Fuel Management and ensuring all deliveries meet requirements
- Ensure all requests are taken in detail and processed correctly
- Create, input and ensure accuracy of workshop jobs onto the company InspHire system to minimise account queries and potential credits
- Liaise with external tanker companies for timely deliveries ensuring accurate delivery details are supplied
- Additional administration duties
- Ensure relevant spreadsheets (as applicable) are updated daily/weekly and any concerns are brought to the attention of your Line Manager
- Answer all incoming calls within 3 rings in a polite and professional manner as trained
The ideal Fuel Controller would meet the following criteria
- Administration/Office Work or experience
- Competent with IT and computer packages especially Microsoft Excel & Word
- Customer service skills
- Confident in dealing with people on the phone and in person
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
#fuelcontroller #normanton #adminjob
Apologies but we can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Submit your CV for this Fuel Controller role
Mpeople Recruitment Ltd are an employment agency acting on behalf of our clients.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, as much as we would like to, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within seven days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.