Are you a passionate, dedicated individual with a desire to provide a service to customers that is of the highest standard? Do you hold experience of working in a busy team that have allowed you to exhaust your skill set of multi-tasking and taking it in your stride? Brilliant – you may be the person we need!
Our client is a large, global leader who have a desire to ensure that each customer and colleague feel valued and appreciated. A role that plays a key part in the Morley branch within their Fraud Team has become available. You will need to have a flexible approach to work as the team covering Thursday to Monday ,either 8-4:30pm or 9am-5pm weekend work is included and so you would need to be happy to work weekends. The team members work very closely with one another and are always willing to help each other, and so someone with a similar outlook would be ideal.
- Free on-site parking
- Experience of working for a large global business
Responsibilities within this role will include:
- Dealing with customers in regards to fraudulent activity taking place on their account
- Gain information from internal systems and programmes in order to understand how the fraudulent activity took place
- Dealing with escalated calls from the customer service team in regards to fraudulent activity
- You will be required to deal with external agencies where required in regards to Fraud E.G HMRC and police
- Working on a ticket log as part of a small, close team
To be successful within this role you will need to have the following skill set and attributes:
- Experience of making difficult calls to customers
- Sound decision-making skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- An honest, clear and reliable approach to each call, task and activity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, proactive and forward thinking
- A quick learner
- Able to work under pressure in a busy, fast paced environment
- Ability to interpret and understand data
If you believe you can add value to this team, and can demonstrate sound knowledge and skill set as required, then please apply online and we will be in touch with you in due course.