Food Production Operative
£24k - £28k depending on experience, rising to £33k when fully trained
Our client a fast paced Food and Drink manufacturer are seeking an experienced Food Production Operative to join their team due to business growth. They are located in Seaton Ross with free onsite parking and great transport links making them ideally located for candidates from York, Goole, Selby, West Hull and surrounding areas.
- £24k - £28k salary dependant on experience, rising to £33k once fully trained (will take approx 24 months)
- Overtime available paid at time and a half
- Standard hours are 07:00 - 15:30 on a 2 week shift pattern (Wk1 Monday - Thursday, Sat - Sun. Wk2 Tues - Fri)
- Free onsite parking
- On the job training with salary increases as skills progress
- Company Pension scheme and Death in Service Cover
The main responsibilities of the Food Production Operative are:
- Operating a variety of different types of machinery
- Maximising machine efficiencies and minimising any down time
- Meeting manufacturing targets on a daily basis
- Quality control of final product
- Keeping work area clean and tidy
The ideal Food Production Operative would meet the following criteria
- Previous food production experience is desirable
- Dairy experience is highly desirable
- Strong work ethic
- Good communicator
- Eager to learn and progress
#York #Food #foodproduction #productionoperative #productionjobs
Apologies but we can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Submit your CV for this Food Production Operative role
Mpeople Recruitment Ltd are an employment agency acting on behalf of our clients.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, as much as we would like to, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within seven days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.