Field Service Co-ordinator
6 Months FTC
Working within our clients Office and reporting to the Field Service Manager you will be assigned Commercial, Assistance, Quality and Safety roles
Duties to include:
· Commercial: to prepare quotations, invoices, business plan, cost control in accordance with- EU procedures
· Assisting with the coordination of all activities conducted for the field service projects: visas arrangement, forecast of resources, etc.
· Quality and Safety: provide support to Field Service Back Up office for implementation and follow up of - EU Quality and Safety procedures
· To follow up and revise Personnel Working Hours and Expenses Reports.
· To perform Field Service Quotations and Invoicing
· To control and monitor FS department cost
· To establish FS financial KPIs
· To develop and maintain Planning Check List when required
· Assist on Field Service Business Plan creation
· To update Pre-Outage Check Summary
· Arrange visa and training as required.
· Liaising with Human Resources department for right allocation of monthly FS team hours.
· Liaising with Finance department to assure correct accrual on monthly bases
· Liaising with Operation department to maintain correct Business Plans and commercial process
· Coordinate communication among Front Offices on FS resources allocation
· Education: Vocational Education and Training in Administration as minimum required.
· Experience: Proven experience is a similar administration role
· Experience of processing timesheets highly preferred
· Computer knowledge -, i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point. SAP knowledge is preferable.
· If you would like any further details on this role, please forward your CV, for consideration. Mpeople, are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients, if you do not receive a response in 5 days please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion