Mpeople Recruitment are currently seeking an Export Administrator on behalf of our thriving client based in Audenshaw on a 6-month temporary contract to begin with, that does have long-term potential.
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable and growing business that can offer you some excellent benefits:
- Salary: £20,000 (£10.25 per hour)
- Hours of work: 09:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday
The Export Administrator would join the Export team that already consists of three individuals. This is an exceptionally busy department due to the business’ large international customer base, and duties would include:
- Prepare documents to enable shipments to be quoted for, booked and collected.
- Get freight quotations and booking collection of shipments from our premises.
- Handling queries from customer services and freight forwarders.
- Resolving issues for shipments which become delayed.
- Checking and signing titles documents such as Certificates of Origin and Bills of Lading.
Our client is looking for somebody that is/has:
- 2 years of experience (minimum) within an office based customer service/administrative role is essential for this position
- Experience in international freight / export would be desirable but isn’t essential
- Experience within the distribution or manufacturing industry would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Great team-player and helpful
Please note that Mpeople cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CVs received daily. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept that your application has not been successful. Mpeople wishes you all the best in your job search