Executive Assistant to Sales Director
£28K - £35K depending on experience plus 22days holiday, raising to 25, death in service, Pension, parking
Our client has a new opportunity for a positive forward-thinking individual to join their Sales Team. Reporting to the Group Sales Director, the role is an integral part of the business and provides vital support to the core business.
- Assist and manage all aspects of the internal and external sales teams across the different business units and sectors. These will include KPI’s, Daily reports, Feedback, Board reports and Mileages.
- Assist the Sales Director maximise their diaries, and ensure all 1 to 1’s with the sales teams are on track.
- Ensure regular meetings with house and larger accounts happen regularly and joint days out with the sales teams are booked in.
Other Duties include:
- Assisting in organizing and pulling together external sales meetings
- Tracking meeting notes and actions
- Email management
- Teams meetings and updates from the team
- Regular internal updates
- Organising Internal sales team meetings
- Assisting with email and phone responses as required
- Be the escalation point for the sales teams to filter out and reduce activity going to the SD
- Pricing and quotations
- Assisting with Weekly forecast template
- Customer presentations
- Arranging Travel/accommodation and expenses
- Self- motivated
- Ability to stream line tasks and make improvements.
- IT literate and decent knowledge of Excel
- Must have excellent telephone manner and the ability to deal under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail essential and an ability to react quickly to a variety of customer enquiries
If you would like any further details please forward your CV for consideration. Mpeople are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients, if you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.