Ecommerce Marketing Manager
For over 35 years in the UK our client has been a leading manufacturer and supplier in their field. One of the fastest growing businesses in Yorkshire, they have established themselves at the forefront of client relationships as well as innovation. In order to move their online ecommerce platform to the next level they are seeking an experienced Ecommerce Manager to join this energetic and committed team.
- Manage the ecommerce and marketplace strategy.
- Manage and support a small team
- Manage the day-to-day running and development of all internal and third-party ecommerce channels
- Create product listings and bundles in line with customer trends and promotions to ensure the highest number of views / sales.
- Explore new marketplace opportunities to find opportunities for further market growth.
- Work alongside the Head of Marketing and Brand Manager
- Manage and optimise online content, products listings to drive incremental sales.
- Plan, develop, and implement paid media strategies to increase sales, visibility, brand recognition, and drive sales.
- Analyse product performance data to identify areas of success, failure, and potential improvement.
- Propose strategies to troubleshoot problems and implement improvements.
- Analyse why products are trending up or down, clearly articulate observations and propose strategies to troubleshoot any problems.
- Develop strategies to increase sales, reduce costs and drive conversion rate of products including price optimization and removing unprofitable products.
- Work with internal marketing an NPD teams to develop a go-to-market strategy and facilitate successful, impactful product launches.
- Create performance reports and feed back to the wider team on a monthly basis.
- Maximise platform advertising and promotional opportunities for maximise advertising spend ROI.
- Facilitate the smooth onboarding of new vendors to the marketplace platform.
Skills, Knowledge and Personal Attributes:
- Previous experience within ecommerce management
- Digital/ecommerce background
- Strong project manager skills
- Strong internal and external communications skills
- Experience working with major ecommerce marketplace platforms.
- Ability to lead, coach and motivate a team.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject, with strong numeracy, literacy skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Experience of utilising Google analytics to drive SEO and ecommerce development.
- Understanding of SAP data structures preferred.
Remuneration & Benefits
- £35-£45K Depending on experience
- 22 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays (Rising to 25 Days after 3 years)
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance
- Career Growth
- Mon-Fri 8.30-4.30
- No Weekends
If you would like any further details please forward your CV for consideration. Mpeople, are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients, if you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.