Customer Services Administrator
Flexible on salary
Our client based in Leeds is actively recruiting for an experienced Customer Service administrator to join an Account Management team.
Duties and experience includes:
- Analysing of data and reports
- Receive and process customer orders
- Receive and process customer enquiries
- Input, update and manage customer price agreements
- Update customer records
- Liaise with Key Account managers and implement administrative based plans
- Coordination of RFQ's and customer tenders
- General administration
- Ensure all customer correspondence is dealt with by the appropriate department within the required timescales
- Coordination of various campaigns and business initiatives
NVQ customer service level 2 or 3 is preferred
Customer Service experience essential, proficiency with Microsoft office programs
Ability to: - prioritise & problem solve, ability to multitask, communicate effectively, organise and manage customer enquiries in a timely fashion, effective and polite telephone manner.
Mpeople are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients, if you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like any further information please forward your CV for consideration