Mpeople Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join a thriving business based in Oldham Chadderton, on a permanent basics.
Our client, a reputable organization within security, they are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join there team in Customer Service Advisor.
Role: Customer Service Advisor
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:30
As an Customer Service Advisor your duties will include:
- Analyse complaints and investigate complaints in a profound manner.
- Log, update, and maintain accurate complaint documents on a regular basis.
- Notify stakeholders of performance related complaints and loading actions.
- Review credit requests related to product or service complaints to ensure that they are applied and processed timely.
- Coordinate assigned investigations including drafting of reports for review.
- Research and review the written responses for approval and determine root causes of complaints.
- Track all communication, problems, and requests from customers, and ensure that they are logged in properly.
- Coordinate corrective actions and handle centre approval for all lodged complaints.
- Set up with heads of departments to determine if complaints are founded or unfounded.
- Develop and keep under review best practice guidance for the handling of all complaints.
Skills & Attributes needed:
- Understanding the factors that influence customer satisfaction and the importance of consistently delivering outstanding service to enhance our customer’s experience.
- Ability to work in partnership with operational colleagues to enhance customer journey
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – oral, written and listening.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise daily tasks and good multi-tasking skills
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Adherence to all published policy and procedure
- Computer literacy
What’s in it for you?
- Company Pension
- On site Parking
- Modern work space
- Company events
Please note that Mpeople cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept that on this occasion your application hasn’t been successful. Mpeople wishes you all the best in your job search.