Mpeople Recruitment are currently seeking an enthusiastic and reliable Customer Service Administrator on behalf of our replutable client based in Chadderton, Oldham (OL9).
- Hours: 08:00 – 16:00 Monday to Thursday, 08:00 – 15:30 Friday (35 hours)
- Location: Chadderton, Oldham
- Salary: £21,000 - £22,000
The Customer Service Administrator will deliver first class customer service to ensure that customers have the best experience possible. You will ensure that bookings are inputted accurately and in accordance with working timescales. Furthermore you will strive to go the extra mile to ensure customers’ requirements are met.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure that the order experience from the customer’s viewpoint is professional, friendly, consistent and that the customer always feels valued in accordance with our key values.
- Organise the logistics of job orders by ordering materials, organising templators, installers and sub-contractors, and arranging the fabrication workload.
- A determination and tasking system to ensure that no customer response is ever missed.
- A mentality to produce communication with customers that is entirely "fair”, even where cases are complex, customers are difficult, and regardless of journey stage; no customer should ever be considered “a pain”.
- Maintain existing and build new relationships with clients, going over and above to make (particularly first) experiences exemplary.
- Liaise effectively and efficiently with colleagues and management.
- Have flexibility to adapt to unusual and specific customer needs.
- Always encourage others to put themselves in the customer’s shoes especially when dealing with the most difficult cases.
- Manage the timeline of the customer’s journey including templates, installations, and where necessary, revisits.
- Cross-reference templates to ensure accuracy, and ensure attention to detail is never missed, and that customers are alerted regarding significant changes.
- Prepare the required aftercare advice literature and promotional incentives required for installation teams and ensure that they are taken by every team for every installation.
- Such for video and/or photography elements on job completion from all installation teams and for all jobs, and assist in storing the collected media in the appropriate shared drive location.
- Listen to customer issues and complaints, log them, and attempt resolutions in a timely and efficient manner using software based, task driven software. Ask for managerial assistance for the most difficult of cases.
- Ensure a uniform approach is adopted regarding customer call backs.
- Assist in the organisation of the manufacturing process including slab allocations, slab optimisation, preparation of cutting and polishing “work" sheets, and setting deadlines for job completions.
- Ensure individual stock items are ordered on a job-by-job basis where bulk orders are not suitable.
Desired attributes, skills and experience:
- To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of 1 years’ experience within an office administration position (within the last 3 years)
- Experience of processing sales orders and managing the process from sales enquiry through to completion of the job/delivery would be desirable
- Experience of working in a distribution / manufacturing type environment would also be advantageous
- Must have a calm natrued under pressure, and be able to maintain accuracy in your administration in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to come up with measured, suitable solutions for problems, and to ask for help and guidance when necessary; no burying your head in the sand or carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders.
- The ability to prioritise and resolve customer situations whilst ensuring that even the least important tasks are completed.
- Excellent multitasking, organisational and time management skills.
Please note that Mpeople Recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received daily. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept that your application has not been successful.