We are excited to be partnering with a well-established, highly reputable engineering client. Over the last 20 years the business has seen steady growth and are now proud to be named as largest UK company in its field. With multiple sites across Great Britain, employing over 200 members of staff , their success has been based on innovation and exceptional service. This is a growing, successful business with excellent potential for career growth.
The Credit Controller Role
As Credit Controller you will be reporting to the Account Manager to ensure the timely management of the debtors.
Working as part of a team your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Minimising debts and debtor days
- Chasing outstanding debts via Phone, Letter and Email
- Following up on overdue accounts
- Reconciling accounts
- Liaise with departments internally in relation to overdue payments, and query resolution.
- Cash allocation
- Issuing final demands and legal notices if required
- Working on Sage 200
- Dealing with POD's
- Dealing with any queries as required
- General Ad-hoc details as required.
Experience Needed for Credit Controller
- Previous Credit Control experience
- Working knowledge of Sage
- Excellent telephone manner
- Be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
Remuneration & Benefits
- £23-24K per annum
- Monday – Friday 8.30-5
- Free On-site Parking
- Discounted / Free Food
- Company Pension Scheme
- Training & Development
- Additional Holidays with length of service
For further details please forward your CV for consideration.
Mpeople, are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients. Due to the high volume of applications, we apologise but if you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.