Are you an experienced Creative Sales Artworker or have you recently graduated with a qualification within Art/Design/Creative Marketing? Would you like to join this established and successful business who are going through a period of growth? You will be valued as a member of the team and company , will receive a salary of £22,000 increasing to £23,000 plus many more benefits.
- Working closely with the sales team to provide creative artwork to help them win prospective orders.
- Creating multi-page presentations on a common theme or for specific company or organisation.
- Presenting our chosen products with the relevant logos in an appealing and eye catching manner with the relevant information as provided by the sales team
- Ad hoc creative tasks alongside this such as creating logos and visualising entirely bespoke items.
- Creative and proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and In-design.
- Good communication skills to enable you to work closely with the sales teams
- Able to work independently with good self-management
- Prioritise your workload and keep all up to date with progress of your projects.
- Positive can do attitude
The working hours are 37.5 Monday to Friday.On site parking, a salary of £22,000 rising to £23,000, incentives, company bonus and your birthday off.
Apologies but we can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Submit your CV for this Creative Sales Artworker role
Mpeople Recruitment Ltd are an employment agency acting on behalf of our clients.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, as much as we would like to, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within seven days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.