Mpeople Recruitment are currently seeking a Compliance Coordinator to join our client’s HR and Compliance team, based at their offices in Rochdale.
- Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 dependent on experience and skill set
- Location: Rochdale (OL11)
- Hours: 36.25 hours across Monday to Friday – flexitime on hours, and 3pm finish on a Friday
As a Compliance Coordinator you will be reporting to the HR & Compliance Manager and will be tasked in conducting ISO 9001 14001 and 45001 internal audits and ensuring the business are following all correct policies and procedures to reduce any potential risk to a minimum. The purpose of the role is to assist and support the organisation to ensure compliance is maintained throughout both ISO requirements and accreditation standards.
- Carries out duties as may be required by the HR & Compliance Manager
- Coordinate and gather company documentation to ensure compliance requirements are met
- Assist and develop processes and procedures in line with company guidelines
- Assist and coordinate the effective use of the company intranet, including documentation, policies, procedures, and process mapping is available, relevant, and up to date
- Administration and collation of site-specific documentation to ensure regular checks are carried out
- Undertake scheduled audits to meet requirements of company guidelines and compliance
- Ensure facilities across all sites are maintained i.e., fire alarms, shutters, fire extinguishers and all other precautionary measures
- Collate and administer all relevant and required documentation in preparation to audits for ISO and all other accreditations
- Be a point of contact for the use of the quality management systems, environmental controls and Health & safety standards as set out by ISO 9001, 14001, 45001.
- Establish a framework to work alongside all other departments to generate, implement and review processes, procedures, documentation, and relevant paperwork
- Undertake workplace inspections with the guidance of H&S, Compliance Advisor
- Attend and document management review meeting and subsequent meetings in terms of company compliance
- Review, highlight and coordinate the review of all company processes and documentation
- Collaborate with corporate counsels and HR departments to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations
- Assist in closing out of external reports and creating action plans to meet compliance requirements
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Prepare reports for the HR & Compliance Manager and Senior Management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
- Assist and support the HR & Compliance Manager in the successful delivery, implementation and re-accreditation of ISO and associated accreditations
- Assist and attend compliance audits and meetings as required to provide input and knowledge
- HR Responsibilities: Assisting the HR & Compliance Manager with HR Administration where required, compiling and procedure reports to assist with HR functions (including KPI’s), and assisting with the training functions to ensure relevant training and development throughout the organisation
The required traits, skills, and background:
- Knowledge and experience with ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 is ESSENTIAL to be considered for this role – qualifications or training would be a bonus
- Have a keen eye for detail and a passion for success
- Be a proactive, innovative, and forward thinker
- Ability to multitask as the role will be assisting the HR team
- A team-player that can undertake audits and assessments throughout the business
- Experience within the fire safety sector would be advantageous but is not essential
The client that we are working with offer several benefits to their permanent employees, including up to 34 days annual leave (including bank holidays), bi-annually bonuses (winter and summer), company car and car allowances, private health care, life assurance, flexible working (hybrid and flexitime), long service awards, and various wellbeing/staff events across the year.
Please note that Mpeople Recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received daily. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept that your application has not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.