Client Manager - Stockport - Bespoke Commercial Lines
We are now recruiting for an Client Manager in Stockport to join a well-established and successful Commercial Insurance Broker, at the forefront of their industry. Due to a combination of exceptional service and solid growth over the last few years, their brand is now one of the most well-known and respected in Northwest. My client is looking for someone to come on board who can grow with the business and who is able to take on more responsibility over the next 2 years. This will be a pivotal role with a great deal of Autonomy and would suit someone looking to progress into Director Level Appointments.
As an Client Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with all clients and insurers, offering appropriate advice and guidance to ensure a positive outcome
- Actively developing your own client book by retaining existing client’s business, addressing gaps in cover and providing quotations for appropriate products that meet clients' requirements.
- Ensuring all information and documentation is accurate, up to date and meets regulatory requirements
- Ensure payments within own client book are obtained within agreed credit terms and promptly deal with any issues
- Attend client meetings where required and present a full array of options to meet client expectations
The ideal Client Manager would meet the following criteria:
- Experience working in the Insurance Broking industry
- Cert CII Qualified
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Able to work from the office full-time
In return our client will offer:
- Negotiable DOE
- 25 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays (increasing with service)
Apologies but we can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Mpeople Recruitment Ltd are an employment agency acting on behalf of our clients.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, as much as we would like to, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within seven days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.