Call Centre Administrator
Monday to Friday 08:00-16:00 (Flexi)
Our Client are looking for a Call Centre Administrator to work in close harmony with all Call Centre personnel providing additional admin support with a range of duties and responsibilities. Obtaining, checking and updating customer records as appropriate. Contacting customers and suppliers alike to ensure customer demands and expectations are met. Having a commercial awareness and problem solving approach to all call centre processes whilst demonstrating attention to detail and excellent customer service with a can do attitude.
Sales Order Processing
- Report factual and accurate information on Sales Order Processing issues to the Team Leader or Senior Management
- Ensure all Sales Order Processing and 3Ex Business communications and information are accurately recorded and highlighted to relevant personnel to ensure opportunities and threats are effectively controlled
- Responsibility for inputting Purchase Orders and Sales Orders.
- Capture and record customer personal information in line with the company policies and procedures
- Conversions of quotations are processed in a timely and efficient manner
- Regular liaison with other areas of the Company
- General administration work
- Timely and efficient response to the receipt of export orders, including order entry and any opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell to customers and prospects
- To ensure that all actions are logged on to the 3Ex business system Co-ordinating the export despatches including production of all required export documentation using the SPEX business system.
- Production of export quotations.
- Submission of legal documentation in relation to the export role.
- Establishing a plan of outbound activities to be made per week, selecting target customers for UK and Channel Island RoW locations.
- The updating and cleansing of customer and prospect information to ensure that our contact mailings are accurate and relevant to the recipient and to gather business information and market intelligence.
- Co-ordinates all customer and supplier liaison (both verbal and written) regarding new sales enquiries to ensure the accurate and efficient creation of non standard products and quotations to meet customer requirements.
- To satisfy the needs of internal and external customers efficiently whilst prioritising workload in terms of commercial potential and in consideration of the Company’s desire to reduce overall response times.
- Responsibility to apply sales margins to all non standard items, and to determine appropriate levels of discount on standard items.
- Liaising with relevant sales personnel regarding quotation follow-up’s to be expedited within the desired time frame for all quotations within parameters set by the Board.
- Report factual and accurate information on quotations to the external sales force and senior management.
Reception and Administration Duties
- Greet customers/ visitors and deal with their enquiries in a courteous and professional manner and present a good image of the company
- Answer switchboard call traffic and determine correct transfer
- Assist caller with queries
- Help maintain a small amount of data on switchboard
- Book out and manage meeting room requests
- Find telephone numbers for staff members
- Excellent communication skills are deployed to liaise with both suppliers and customers being both informative and pro-active.
- Operating effective time management to ensure the task is completed on schedule
- Accurate and detailed information updated on the 3EX system relevant to this task
- Co-ordinate all incoming and outgoing post
- Distribute all internal mail
- Updating customers expected receipt date in 3EX system
- General administration work
Skills and Experience
- Experience of working in a similar office and Admin environment with previous Data Entry exposure.
- Ability to interface at all levels
- Accurate data entry
- Able to prioritise
- Good administration skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent telephone manner
If you have experience in the above please forward your CV
Mpeople are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients, if you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.