Mpeople have an exciting opportunity to join our clients growing team working as a Business Development Executive focussed on managing and retaining an existing client portfolio in addition to identifying and winning new business.
This is the perfect role for an individual with a client facing business development background, preferably in Commercial Property Insurance, with ambitions to join and flourish in a locally run business with great values.
This position is based in Hebden Bridge however there will be a requirement to create relationships in the local market which will mean spending regular time out and about travelling to customer locations.
We are looking for candidates who have an ambitious nature, act responsively in a team environment and demonstrate an appetite for excellence.
- Deliver growth and generate business opportunities in the commercial sector
- Work with their existing and new Clients and Brokers to understand their business needs
- Demonstrate strong team working ability in order to create excellent relationships to ensure the business achieves defined goals and targets.
- A strong commercial business development background and the ability to manage and retain an existing portfolio of clients.
- Be able to generate new opportunities and follow these up to build a strong pipeline.
- Demonstrate strong team working ability in order to create excellent internal and external relationships to ensure the business achieves defined goals and targets.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
A full UK Driving licence and access to own transport is essential for this position. After a 6 month probation period a company car can be discussed if required.
Hours and Remuneration
- Salary bracket £25,000 - £30,000 basic (depending on experience)
- Commission structure to maximise potential earnings
- Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
If you would like any further details on the above role, please forward your CV for consideration. Mpeople, are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our client, if you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.