Are you a Business Development Manager in Washington, Newcastle, looking to work for an industry leader family run business in supplying the fast-fit industry? The company has also introduced their own brand into the market with over 70 distributors worldwide. The company is modern and dynamic with a strong focus on providing exceptional levels of customer service and value. Mpeople recruitment are assisting the company in recruiting a Business Development Manager working in the field where you will meet customers face to face. You will be rewarded with a company that supports staff’s personal growth with career progression, company car, mac book, mobile, ongoing training, fantastic supportive colleagues. Salary is £30,000 -£3 5,000 OTE £44,000. Working hours Monday to Friday 8:30 am– 5.30 pm Monday to Friday.
Business Development Manager Duties:
- You will be responsible for the acquisition of new business and maximising sales in and around North East of England and the Scottish borders.
- Focus on market competencies, maintain and track weekly sales reports.
- Meeting targets and deadlines outlined by the Regional Sales Manager.
- Develop long-term and profitable relationships with existing and prospective clients.
- Recommend changes and evaluates market competencies to satisfy customer needs, identify customer needs accurately.
- Developing customer relationships, nurturing existing and lapsed clients, lead generation via calls, emails, and face to face meetings.
- Resolve customer concerns by investigating issues and derive solutions for customer satisfaction.
- Driving value for the strategic growth via brand awareness, promoting our products, services, and company ethos.
- Energetic and passionate about delivering improvement and exceptional customer service.
- Achieving, growth, lead analysis, and reporting.
- Generate a full diary of appointments within the companies target market.
- Present the full range products, highlighting excellent design in products with a view to convert to sales.
- Deliver and grow sales across the region.
- Identify new market opportunities, and open new accounts.
- Researching and updating on all new and existing product lines along with competitors in the market.
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Required experience in an outbound or face to face sales role, field sales, or a new business development background required. Full training will be given on all products and services.
- The company is passionate about self-development and are looking for like-minded people who are Self-motivated with high levels of personal integrity.
- Required Word, Outlook, Excel with some knowledge of CRMs.
- Full UK Driving licence is required for this position.
- A clear communicator who can make a connection with every customer.
- Energetic and passionate about delivering improvement and exceptional customer service, personable, confident, and competitive individuals capable of selling premium products and services.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to multi-task, meet targets and deadlines.
- You must be results and target driven, have excellent presentation skills along with the ability to convert sales.
- Willingness to travel. This is a field-based role covering the North East of England and the Scottish borders.
Business Development Manager Benefits:
- Bonus OTE £44,000 per year (this OTE is achieved by all staff in this role as a minimum currently).
- Company Car, Mac Book, Mobile Phone.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays rising to 24 days holidays plus bank holidays after one years' service.
- Personal Private Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Flexible working, in the field, home working and some time spent within the office. There may be requirements at times to attend client meals or Sales Conference.