Assistant Finance Manager – Fixed Term Contract
Harrogate – depending on experience - up to £45,000
Our client is a high class fashion retail boutique in the affluent town of Harrogate. They are looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to cover a Fixed Term Contract for a minimum term of 9 months.
- Great competitive salary
- Great staff discounts
- Amazing staff culture and surrounding area
- Supportive structure
The main responsibilities of the Assistant Finance Manager roles are:-
- Responsible for smooth running of the Accounts function
- Purchase, sales and nominal ledger
- Daily cashflow and banking
- Management Accounts packs on a monthly basis
- Payroll for monthly paid staff including pension contributions
- Supporting the team with account matters, checking processes and resolving queries
- Supporting purchasing and other teams with financial matters
- Provide general administrative support
The ideal Assistant Finance Manager would meet the following criteria:-
- Either Qualified of Part-Qual accountant or AAT Lv 4 with extensive experience
- Demonstrable strong skills in PC literacy including Word / Excel
- Experience of Sage Line 50
- Have excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic and good time management skills
Apologies but we can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Submit your CV for this Assistant Finance Manager
Mpeople Recruitment Ltd are an employment agency acting on behalf of our clients.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, as much as we would like to, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within seven days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.