Mpeople Recruitment are currently seeking an Assistant Build Administrator to join a leading organisation based in Failsworth within their build and installation team.
Hours: 08:30 – 16:30, (35 hour week)
Salary: £19,000 - £24,000 dependent on experience
Location: Hollinwood, Failsworth
- Be responsible for ordering Building materials
- Take off and Schedule materials from drawings and specifications
- Raise tenders for materials orders.
- Collate quotes, analyse & negotiate with suppliers
- Raise and issue Purchase orders through Sage
- Establish excellent working relationships with suppliers, site teams and contracts management
- Check invoices
- Resolve invoice queries
- Assist the Purchasing Manager and MD where necessary
Skills & Attributes Required:
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Computer literate / Microsoft Office in particular Excel
- Experience in using Sage would be an advantage
- Highly numerate with efficient administration
- Proactive and able to manage your own workload
- 2+ years’ experience in a buying or purchasing role – it would be advantageous if this experience was within the construction / commercial building sector
- Experience of procuring materials including building material suppliers, sub-contracts and plant hire would be advantageous
Please note that MPeople recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.