Mpeople Recruitment are recruiting for an Administrator to join a reputable business based in Hyde.
- Role: Administrator
- Location: Hyde
- Salary: £22,000 – £24,000
- Hours of work: Monday – Friday 8am- 5pm
Our client is looking for a candidate who can work independently and be able to work in a varied role where they will be required to pay attention to detail.
As an Administrator you will provide support to the Operations team and you must be able to multi task, pay attention to detail and keep your colleagues well informed.
- Duties will include:
- Dealing with data and entering important information onto various portals
- Coordinating and planning project work which requires attention to detail
- Providing clients and sub contractors with compliance documentation
- Sending off reports to external parties
- Providing support to the Directors
- Ensuring that all of the information is accurate by referencing it against original records
- Liaise with internal departments and keep colleagues well informed at all times
Required knowledge & Skills:
- Data entry experience is essential Excellent organisations skills
- Confident professional telephone manner essential
- Able to work to challenging deadline and use initiative
- Organised and efficient with the ability to multi task
- Meticulous attention to detail essential
- Self-motivated and efficient
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication and relationship/team building skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Willing to adopt a flexible, hands-on, common sense, “lead from the front”, “can do” approach
· Free parking
Please note that Mpeople cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept that on this occasion your application hasn’t been successful. Mpeople wishes you all the best in your job search.