Are you looking for Administration work, maybe have only had one office-based role, however you want to learn all aspects of working within an Administration team? Do you have a positive attitude to learn, are you a team player and have a strong work ethic? You will be working for a very established family run business; this is a varied role within a small team who really do pull together and help each other out. Full training will be given as well as excellent working hours with an early finish on a Friday and a salary of £20,500 with a review after 6 months! This business really is one you would want to work for!
- Assisting in all areas of an Administration work for the team
- Learning the sales and purchase functions of the business
- Assist with quality control aspects of a busy company
- Record keeping
- Update of customer database
- Testing samples so some laboratory work involved
- Self motivated
- IT competent
- Willingness to learn
- Positive work ethic
There is a salary of £20,500 with a review after 6 months, working a 34 hour week, 8.20 until 4.15 Monday to Thursday then a 12.15 finish on a Friday! On site parking, pension, 20 days holidays plus statutory holidays, brilliant company to work for!