£20K - £22K depending on experience
Our client a leading manufacturer and distributor is seeking an Accounts Assistant to Report directly to the Finance Manager,
Duties to cover:
A range of sales ledger tasks to support the UK operations – alongside other tasks in the finance department.
• Managing transactional activities within sales ledger
• Investigating customer queries and ensuring they are monitored, reviewed, and resolved in a timely manner
• Setting up new customer accounts
• Reconciling intercompany balances between the companies
• Assisting with daily banking and allocating customer receipts
• Negotiating payment plans with customers
• Improving controls and processes to add value and drive efficiency
Accounts Administration as required
• Experience in working with SAP would be an added advantage, but not essential.
• Disciplined and organised with the ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Strong Excel skills (VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables).
Holidays – 22 days rising to 25 after 3 complete years’ ser
If you would like any further details on the above role, please forward your CV for consideration.
Mpeople are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients, if you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.