Mpeople Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant on behalf of our client who are a market leading, thriving and rapidly growing business based in Swinton.
- Salary: £22,500 - £27,000 dependent on experience
- Location: Clifton, Swinton (M27)
- Hours of work: 09:00 – 17:00, Monday – Friday (can be flexible on hours)
The Accounts Assistant would work within a well-established Finance team – duties would cover:
- Purchase Ledger - matching of invoices to orders and delivery notes, monthly supplier statement recs, dealing with supplier queries etc.
- Sales Ledger – sending out customer statements, dealing with customer invoice queries, reconciling the sales ledger, and successfully collecting/organising the payments for outstanding customer debts via telephone and email
- Assisting with payroll duties - summarising and collating weekly hours for warehouse / production employee’s payroll, and reviewing and summarise weekly staff expenses as appropriate
- Assisting with month end close off procedures
- Assisting with collating information on finance projects and year-end audit
- Reporting to the Finance Team Leader
Skills, Experience & Attributes Required:
- Experience within finance is essential, whether that be Purchase Ledger and/or Sales Ledger
- Experience with Payroll would be advantageous but is not essential
- Experience in a varied accounts role would also be advantageous
- Experience within a manufacturing business would also be advantageous but is not essential
- A good eye for detail, and able to maintain accuracy within a fast-paced environment
- Problem-solving skills
- A positive and enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude, and a great team-player
Please note that Mpeople Recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.