Are you an Account Manager based in the North West who wants to work hybrid with only one day in the Head office (Northamptonshire) per month and a paid overnight stay and no weekend working? Working part-time (Flexible on days) or Full-Time hours between 9-5 pm, salary £15.10 per hour £28,000 and an uncapped bonus structure.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun, exciting, vibrant, and rapidly expanding company supplying children’s activity products who is a major key player in the industry.
You will be rewarded with a company that supports staff, working with household names and client base, supported in personal growth with career progression, ongoing training, fantastic supportive colleagues and a good work to life balance.
Account Manager responsibilities would include:
- Lead generation, establishing new contacts/ companies and convert to new business.
- Negotiating and close business contracts with existing and new clients.
- Manage existing ‘North’ area to maximise sales, revisit lapsed clients, identify new clients and nurture new and existing business.
- Preparing and presenting business and account updates to the company’s management and clients.
- Manage and develop your own pipeline of client accounts to close sales.
- Develop a strong product knowledge and keep updated with new products to assist you in the full sales process.
- Maintain good working knowledge of systems and continuing updates.
The ideal Account Manager would meet the following:
- Experience in a similar role, or transferable sales background would be advantageous for this position, all industry backgrounds will be considered.
- Must be able to generate own leads, research potential customers, manage your own pipeline new and existing business, with the ability to follow the full sales process to close sales.
- You are energetic and passionate about delivering improvement and exceptional customer service, building relationships and promoting the company products.
- You can manage your time efficiently, motivate yourself.
- You must have a full UK Driving licence and vehicle as one day each month you will work from Head Office and on occasion visit client sites in the North West.
- At times you may be required to attend trade shows
- Proficient in Microsoft packages Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint, experience in Salesforce and Sage would be an advantage however, training will be given.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high attention to detail.
Account Manager Benefits:
- Hybrid role with only one day monthly in the Head Office, some travel on occasion to customer sites and trade shows, fuel cost will be covered by the company.
- Flexible working
- Company Pension
- Several social events and if you fancy Tuesday remote Pilates.
Mpeople Recruitment Ltd are an employment agency acting on behalf of our clients.
Due to high volume of applications, we receive, as much as we would like to, it's not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within seven days,please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.