We are excited to be representing a reputable ISO:9001 and ISO:27001 accredited Managed IT company on the outskirts of Leeds with easy access to the Motorway network.
The Second Line Service Desk Engineer would be working from their state of the art, fully air conditioned offices and would be responsible for handling second line support requests from multiple clients. This relates to all technology, including: workstations, servers, printers, networks, vendor specific hardware and software, Office 365, SharePoint and other cloud technologies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems
- Support of disaster recovery solutions
- Technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
- Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Remote Desktop Services.
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
The ideal candidate would be someone with existing experience in 2nd Line Helpdesk Support or an ambitious 1st Line Support looking for their next career step. Our client would be happy to support the journey.
Would you like to work for a forward-thinking IT business? Apply for this position by clicking the button below.
Mpeople Recruitment Ltd are an employment agency acting on behalf of our clients.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive, as much as we would like to, it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within seven days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.