Are you an experienced Transport administrator who has exceptional administration and organisational skills? Do you want to work for an established family run business who value their teams and work well together.
Manage and control the administration of the transport department, which is an integral part of the business.
To manage the day-to-day administration of the transport department by ensuring all haulage is recorded correctly and working closely with the Logistics Coordinator, other members of the team and relevant employees across all sites.
- Manage the haulage coming in and going out from site
- Managing balances of various non-account customers
- Calling customers for payments when required
- Approve invoices received into the department
- Control tonnage charts and reports
- Balancing of weighbridge till
- Arranging fuel deliveries
- Providing cover for the weighbridge when required
- Signing off jobs and haulage
- Point of contact for drivers who need assistance
- Creating new bookings on the system
- Managing various reports and ensuring they are up to date and accurate
- Creating the daily weight sheet
- Occasionally routing/scheduling the vehicles for the following day
- Other ad hoc reports and duties as reasonably requested
- Able to work in a team
- Used to working in a fast paced environment
- Positive attitude and calm under pressure
- IT competent
There is a salary of up to £26,000 plus many great benefits. Working for an established family run business who are going through a fantastic period of growth