Up to £22K plus bonus for the right candidate
We have an exciting opportunity with one of our well established clients for an enthusiastic Telesales Coordinator to contribute in generating sales.
The selected candidate will be able to use their own initiative to find and generate new leads and business. You will be responsible for closing sales over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships moving forwards.
Telesales Coordinator responsibilities include:
- To provide a professional Telesales Service on a daily basis to your 150 existing customers
- To ensure all existing customers have a forward call scheduled each day.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using the existing prospect data bases provided.
- Aim for 30 quality calls each day from existing customers and your prospects.
- To be highly knowledgeable about the products and the company to answer accurately customer questions.
- Develop an understanding of your customer businesses and requirements to help increase repeat sales.
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed and beneficial for a face-to-face meeting.
- Enter and update customer information into the CRM
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- To assist the AM’s with securing appointments when needed.
- Keep records of calls and sales on your daily call report and note useful information.
- To update the back-order reports as required.
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding negotiation skills
If you would like any further details on the above role, please forward your CV for consideration.
Mpeople are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients, if you do not receive a response within 5 days, please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.