Are you a Tech Support Specialist who wants to take the next step in your career? The company is a group in a period of expansion, and you will be based at the Oldham head office. They are a supportive employer, offering a good benefit package, great work to life balance with a large client base both locally and nationally and are an innovator in their industry. Hours are Monday to Thursday 08.00 am to 5.00 pm with Friday 8.00 am to 2.00 pm – Salary is £30,000 - £35,000
Our client Value and insist on teamwork within the organisation
- Passionate about what they do and strive to be the best in the industry
- They have high ethical and moral standards.
- Understanding customers’ needs and aims to create the perfect solution will be a standard day.
Tech Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Assist the Customer Service team with any technical queries/issues.
- Support customers with any technical queries/issues.
- Advise,train and produce crib sheets to help the Customer Service team with customer enquiries or issues.
- Assist in managing customer projects, resolving any issues from start through to completion.
- Ensure that the customer data-base is constantly updated with issues, actions, and WIP under their remit.
- Work alongside other members of the technical service-support operations.
- Oversee the skill-set of the field and workshop service team (including sub-contractors) in partnership with the Operations Supervisor and Workshop Controller.
- Action, manage and lead technical-related training courses to ensure the workshop and field engineers (including sub-contractors) are fully conversant with all products which the company supplies and/or maintains.
- Lead, manage and record all training activities including employee/sub-contractor training plans, achievements, and competencies.
- Set minimum/maximum stock levels for the field engineers’ vehicles liaising with the Parts Lead and Operations Director.
- Support the field engineers by accompanied visits to planned works, ensuring all works carried out by engineers are conducted to the company’s high standards. Identifying and initiating training of engineers where required.
- Regular, recorded stock inspections of the field engineers’ vehicles to ensure engineers are able to carry out their work competently in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Ensure all work carried out within the field engineers’ remit is conducted in a safe and responsible manner at all times, strictly observing all Company and regulatory body Health & Safety procedures.
- Be aware of EHS regulations and updates, cascading these down to the field engineers (including sub-contractors) and notifying the Operations Director of non-compliance.
Tech Support Specialist Benefits:
- 26 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- We are committed to staff training and advancement