Our client is actively seeking an experienced Stores/Procurement candidate to join a current team of 3.
This position will suit a multi skilled person with hands on experience who is a practical thinker with good attention to detail and can work to deadlines in a fast-paced demanding Stores environment.
Key Job Requirements:
- Responsible for managing inventory control
- The procurement of stock and job specific materials
- Negotiating with suppliers to obtain best prices and delivery without compromising quality
- Developing and maintaining excellent supplier relations
- Kit preparation for all customer requirements
- Management of deliveries, goods in and out inspection
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure in a controlled and calm manner, effectively and efficiently.
- Read and interpret project drawings and other written instructions correctly to perform task in hand.
- Inspecting fabricated components to ensure that they are the correct size
- Collaborate with other Team member on all projects to meet customer deadlines
- Willing to go the extra mile to meet production deadlines
Key Skills Requirements:
- Team player with a positive, can-do attitude and good organisation skills
- Carrying out all works to a high standard whilst complying with all relevant health and safety requirements
- Good written, verbal, mathematical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, time management and strong problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- Strong IT skills with Excel, word & other Microsoft office applications
- A full clean driving licence
- Counterbalance forklift truck operator licence
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 8.45am – 5.15pm & Friday 8.45am – 4.15pm.
There may be some requirements for overtime.
Salary: £21,375 per annum
Plus, the following company benefits:
- 7% company pension contribution (employee non-contributory pension scheme)
- Annual Company-wide tax-free Employee Ownership Bonus scheme (non-guaranteed,)
- Enhanced holidays package comprising; 33 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays) plus an additional Birthday holiday.
- Extra Two half days holidays are given on Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve
- Company share scheme with an annual dividend (dependant of company performance)
If you would like any further details on the above role, please forward your CV for consideration.
Mpeople, are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients, if you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion