Mpeople recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Stock Control Manager to join a thriving manufacturing business based in Chadderton, Oldham, on a full time, permanent basis.
Role: Stock Control Manager
Location: Chadderton, Oldham
Hours: 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Leading Team on 4 Stock Controllers & 1 Analyst.
- Planning/reviewing estimated greige requirements by season.
- Having an over all handle of stock & Stock turn
- Delegating work and ensuring work is completed on time to the required standard/format
- Overview of business area for continuous improvements/way we work
- General Analysis required at Management/director level – Point of contact
- Contribution to growth of business by communication of sales trends etc.
- Leading the stock team through system development programs – working closely with the IT department.
- Forward Planning Stocks for all customers
- Managing own skus.
- Analysis weekly/monthly/yearly sales to identify trends.
- Working with sales team to ensure their customer req't are met.
- Distributing stocks efficiently between forecast to ensure all customers req’t are met.
- Maintaining our JDE system with customer forecasts.
- Checking and reviewing customer forecasts that have been exceeded (PA Hold).
- Work with internal departments to co-ordinate orders for promotions.
- Monitor and report on clearance.
- Raising Factory orders and working with them to manage minimums/dyed fabric/Greige.
- Liaising with overseas factories to ensure purchase orders are manufactured within the agreed lead-time.
- Working closely with the shipping department & warehouse to optimise container fills and deliveries into our warehouse
- Working closely with the warehouse to optimise correct stock in the correct location.
- New Lines
- Using current sales ratios to plan buys for new product ranges.
- Keeping track of forward sales orders.
- Planning rebuys based on forward sales orders.
- Working closely with Product Development Team to review the Critical Path to ensure launch dates are met.
- Month End Sales reports.
- Issue Wkly Delivery schedule to Merch & sales Admin.
- Issue Out of stock lines to Merch & sales Admin.
- On demand reports – as and when Sales Managers/Directors require.
- Commercial Meeting
- Month end – meeting with directors & Sales managers to review all your lines
- Reviewing/analysing stock turn.
- Identifying Over stock/Under stock
Good sellers/ Bad seller
- Advance Excel skills (eg V_Look_Up/Pivot Tables/If Functions/SUMIF)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong analytical capability
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage changing priorities
- Work under own initiative
- Ability to communicate to different levels in the organisation.
Please note that Mpeople cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept that on this occasion your application hasn’t been successful. Mpeople wishes you all the best in your job search.