Passionate to develop in a worldwide business who promote their values every day? Experience of using Social Media platforms to communicate with others? Please apply with us today!
£10.10 per hour Hybrid working once trained! Close to Leeds City Centre.
Our client is keen to interview individuals who are available to start work immediately and have a passion to provide an excellent service to customers via social media means.
They have a mixture of full and part time vacancies which include evenings, weekend and day shifts.
The benefits of taking this role include:
- Working with a passionate team who continuously help one another
- Experience of working for a global business
- On-site parking
- Subsidized canteen
- Fantastic learning and development team who will assist you in your journey
Responsibilities within this role will include:
- Handling customer complaints on social media platforms and ensuring these are resolved in a timely and friendly manner
- Dealing with queries and complaints via social media platforms such as twitter and Facebook
- Handling large volumes of emails that will include queries and complaints and being able to adapt to each customer
- Dealing with external queries
- Liaise with PR/Media Agencies
- Working on a ticket log effectively
To be successful within this role you will have the following;
Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to make effective choices to serve the customer
- Confidence to make Phone Calls where required
- Track record of delivering first time resolutions to our customers
- Able to work under pressure.
- Some Experience in Customer Service/Contact Centre Background (preferred)
- Social Media is a target driven, fast paced, real time environment. Successful candidates must be able to adapt to changes, whilst delivering key metrics
- Hybrid Working – Must be able to work in the office some days
You could be working for a global market leader who set a fine example of excellent service to customers and colleagues, ensuring each person feels valued. This role is available on an on-going temporary basis, working on a shift pattern and does include evening and weekend work so you will need to have a flexible, reliable approach to work. 37.5 hours per week.