Passionate to develop in a worldwide business who promote their values every day? Experience of using Social Media platforms to communicate with others? Please apply with us today!
We currently have exciting opportunities with our global supermarket leader to join their Social Media Team on full and part time contacts. They are keen to interview individuals who are available to start work immediately and have a passion to provide an excellent service to customers via social media means.
The benefits of taking this role include:
- Working with a passionate team who continuously help one another
- Experience of working for a global business
- On-site parking
- Subsidized canteen
- Fantastic learning and development team who will assist you in your journey
Responsibilities within this role will include:
- Handling customer complaints on social media platforms and ensuring these are resolved in a timely and friendly manner
- Dealing with queries and complaints via social media platforms such as twitter and Facebook
- Handling large volumes of emails that will include queries and complaints and being able to adapt to each customer
- Dealing with external queries
- Liaise with PR/Media Agencies
- Working on a ticket log effectively
To be successful within this role you will have the following;
- Have a positive outlook, with a ‘can-do’ and ‘win/win’ attitude
- Sound decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, proactive and forward-thinking
- A quick learner
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to make effective choices to serve the customer
- Share ideas and work comfortably within a team
- Basic computing skills
- Have a flexible approach to work
You could be working for a global market leader who set a fine example of excellent service to customers and colleagues, ensuring each person feels valued. This role is available on an on-going temporary basis, working on a shift pattern and does include evening and weekend work so you will need to have a flexible, reliable approach to work. Up to 37.5 hours per week.
Please note candidates will need to be immediately available.
If this role is of interest then please apply online and we will be in touch with you in due course