Company: Mpeople Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a leading refrigeration service client for an Engineer Scheduler to be based in their Rochdale office. This is a great opportunity for if you are interested in pursuing a career within being a Co-Ordinator possibly progress into other departments within the business.
Job Title: Engineer Scheduler
Salary : £24,000 - £26,000
Hours : 08:30 – 17:30 Monday - Friday
Summary of Main purpose of the job: You will be joining the maintenance and installation team, your role will be dealing with Customers and allocating Engineers to jobs along with ordering the parts required.
The ideal candidate will have some experience of coordinating the diaries, be a strong administrator and have excellent computer skills.
Position in the organisation: Service co-ordinator/administrator
Responsible to: Service Manager
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving Phone Calls
- Allocating Jobs to Engineers
- Ordering any required parts and assigning to engineers.
- Logging Service Calls on service management system
- Re-scheduling of projects due to changes in priority’s and Supplier
- Completing Jobs from being received to being invoiced
- Dealing with customer queries and talking to engineers.
- Administration / data input on Service Management software (full training given)
- Keep customers and account managers updated with progress.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Microsoft Office (mainly Outlook , Word & Excel)
- Attention to Detail.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Organised, Attention to Detail
- Experience of working in similar level of administrative / schedular
- Experience in dealing with customer queries
Full time Auto enrolment into a pension (NEST)
20 days holiday including Bank Holidays On site Parking (Free)
Full Canteen Tv, Pool Table Company Events / Team Building