Mpeople recruitment are currently recruiting for a Service coordinator for a growing manufacturing business based close to Halifax town centre.
Our clients expanding parts department is looking for an accurate, adaptive, driven candidate who can assist with:
- Managing and maintaining stock levels in the warehouse
- Picking, packing and despatching orders accurately
- Updating records on the in house system
- Liaising with engineers and customers to ensure supply the correct products
- Dealing with query calls, emails and office administration duties when required
- Assisting scheduling and planning deliveries
- Opportunity to develop your skills and opportunity for career growth
Previous experience as a logistics planner, customer service assistant, service co-ordinator or other office related duties would be beneficial. Please note you must be comfortable working within both an Office & Warehouse environment.
Salary would be negotiable depending on experience. Starting from £10.00 per hour for an entry level role. Hours are 37.5 hours per week
If you would like any further details on the above role, please forward your CV for consideration. Mpeople, are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our client, if you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.