Service Helpdesk Co-ordinator
Salary: Circa £23K per annum
Location: Leeds based
Due to our continued expansion our client is actively recruiting for the above role. We are actively recruiting for a experienced Service Helpdesk Co-ordinator, to join the Service Team.
Due to our continued success, we are seeking to recruit a Service Helpdesk Co-ordinator to join a growing business.
The Service Helpdesk Co-ordinator's role will involve:
• Ensuring Service requests are carried out in a timely manner
• Planning and proactively managing the Service Engineers’ Schedule
• Developing and maintaining excellent customer relations
• Reactively organising Engineers jobs across the UK
• Dealing with any customer issues promptly and in a courteous manner
The Service Helpdesk Co-ordinator will have:
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience working in a fast paced Helpdesk environment
• Proficient administrative skills, including Excel spreadsheets and other Microsoft Office applications
• The ability to communicate effectively within various Departments
• Experience in working under pressure
• Strong attention to detail
• A good knowledge of UK geography would be advantageous
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 08.45 – 17.15 & Friday 08.45 – 16.15.
Also the following excellent benefits:
- Non-contributory Pension Scheme. Company contribution is 7% per annum.
- 33 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays).
- Birthday holiday.
- Two half day holidays are given on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
- Annual Company-wide tax-free Employee Ownership Bonus scheme (non-guaranteed).
If you would like any further details on the above role, please forward your CV for consideration.
Mpeople are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our client, if you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.