Mpeople Recruitment are seeking a forward-thinking Engineer Scheduler on behalf of our thriving client based in Rochdale.
- Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
- Location: Rochdale (OL16)
- Hours: 08:30 - 17:30
Our client are looking for an experienced Engineer Scheduler to join their busy, thriving department which provides customers with the highest levels of service support. You will be involved in all stages of the process, from initial enquiry through to delivery of service.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Engineer Scheduler:
· Receiving Phone Calls
· Allocating Jobs to Engineers
· Ordering any required parts and assigning to engineers.
· Logging Service Calls on service management system
· Re-scheduling of projects due to changes in priority’s and Supplier
· Completing Jobs from being received to being invoiced
· Dealing with customer queries and talking to engineers.
· Administration / data input on Service Management software (full training given)
· Keep customers and account managers updated with progress.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Microsoft Office (mainly Outlook , Word & Excel)
· Attention to Detail.
· Strong Communication Skills
· Organised, Attention to Detail
· Experience of working in similar level of administrative / scheduler
· Experience in dealing with customer queries
Please note that Mpeople Recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this has not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.