Service Controller / Administrator
£21K increasing in April plus benefits
Our client based in Normanton is actively seeking an experience Service Controller to be part of a wider team, Monday to Friday with 1 Saturday our of 4/5
- Duties/Responsibilities include:
- Process customer calls for the Service Department.
- Complete management of manufacturer warranty process.
- Process chargeable & non-chargeable job sheets to include Fuel Utilities, Fuel
- Recording duty on call forms and adding to breakdown list.
- Consolidation of the service list.
- Resolution of service list queries.
- Create and distribute service lists.
- Process on/off/exchanges on to service list.
- Assist in the production of Management Reports.
- Plan and maintain the Service list to include the application of permits.
- Oversee the running of the Service Contract.
- Support the fuel management function.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Company Pension Scheme
- Onsite parking
- 28 Days Holiday
- Discounted or free food
- Company loyalty scheme
- Discount for local café
- Casual dress
For further details please forward your CV for consideration. Mpeople, are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients, if you do not receive a response within 5 days please presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.