Are you an experienced Senior Manager working with an accountancy practice? Would you enjoy working for an established local business who have an excellent team/family culture and offer great benefits and career opportunities? You need to have managed a team and your own portfolio of clients. There is a salary of up to £55,000 on offer, get in touch now.
- Manage a team of 15 staff, managing staff workload and deadlines
- Manage compliance deadlines and be responsible for filing with Cos House/HMRC
- Reporting into two directors to deliver work
- QC review of statutory accounts under FRS102 1A and FRS105 detail
- Manage a portfolio of clients to deliver management/statutory accounts
- Responsible for delivery of personal tax returns for directors
- Client facing to deal with day to day issues/questions such as basic tax planning
- Sit in and present on year end meetings with clients and directors
- You will need a keen eye for detail
- You will have worked within practice managing your own clients
- Managed a team of at least 10
- Able to delegate, lead and motivate
- Strong team player
There is a salary of up to £55,000 plus free parking, 23 days holiday plus bank holidays increasing with loyalty, employee benefits scheme and pension.