£25,000 + Generous bonus structure
Are you great with people but feel as though this is undervalued?
Have you had a sales job before but didn’t enjoy the cold calling and heavy focus on targets?
Do you feel it’s time to put your career first and are destined for more?
If so, we might have a job that could be a very good fit and offer you the chance to build a career and something better for yourself.
This isn’t your normal office job either, it’s much more interesting than just sitting in an office making cold calls and worrying about targets. Think of it like being an estate agent, only better, as you’re helping people through the process of buying and selling all different types of businesses.
Don’t worry about experience or knowledge of that sector either. Everything you need to know can be taught and training is all part of you becoming an excellent addition to the team and building your career.
What can’t be taught is how you interact with people and your desire to help and support them. For this role it’s about supporting them through the process of buying or selling.
With this in mind, you need to be someone who is comfortable talking to and getting along with people over the phone and sometimes face to face.
It’s an office‐based role, working in a small sales team that are welcoming and ready to support you in learning about the company, the role and the part that you’d play in looking after their clients.
The team all come from a diverse work background, including retail, sales, customer service and administrative jobs. If you have the right attitude, want to learn and want to work for a good company, then this would be a really good fit for you.
Main duties include:
· Working closely with customers to understand their needs
· Dealing with potential buyers of businesses
· Arranging viewings
· Dealing with offers and associated paperwork
· Updating the systems with relevant conversations
· helping buyers with general queries
· There is no cold calling in this role
· Progression opportunities
We are looking for:
· Stable work history in any sector (retail, sales, customer service, admin etc)
· Experience in sales would be good but this is not essential
· The ability to comfortably talk to people and build rapport
· Good listening skills
· An organised approach to your day
· Committed to delivering excellent levels of service
· A pro‐active self‐starter who is enthusiastic and keen to learn
· A desire to build a good career
Mpeople are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our client, if you do not receive a response within 5 days, please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.