Mpeople recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a reputable business based in Failsworth for a Sales Executive.
Role: Sales Executive
Hours: 8:00 am – 4:30pm Monday – Friday
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 including commission structure
Do you enjoy building relationships with people? This is an exciting role that has arisen for a candidate who is driven and motivated and wants to achieve. You will be the voice of the business and you will be rewarded well for your achievements.
- Evaluating new credit requests and conducting client credit checks
- To achieve new business revenue targets.
- Create, nurture and manage your sales pipeline
- Be an ambassador for the company at any client facing engagements
- Establish and engaging new clients through; the internal database, trade events, direct marketing and cold calling etc
- Creative approach to marketing initiatives to drive the brand within specific, targeted industries.
- Maintain an excellent level of product knowledge
- Maintain an excellent level of market knowledge and have a creative and pro-active approach to attracting new clients.
- Have the ability to drive the product forward and the capacity to progress alongside the business
- Have a proven track record of success in previous sales or new business development role(s)
- Experience of selling within the catering and hospitality sector
- A willingness to combine a new business development role with client retention and development.
- Be highly consultative with a strong understanding of the sales process from initial lead generation to product presentation and closing skills
- Possess exceptional face to face sales and negotiation skills
- Be superbly organised and disciplined
- Have strong rapport building skills and the ability to develop relationships at all levels
- Have a positive and outgoing personality
- A competitive basic salary of £30,000-£35,000 with an excellent OTE to be designed with the successful candidate
- Mobile phone, laptop etc
- Benefits package
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays
Please note that Mpeople cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept that on this occasion your application hasn’t been successful. Mpeople wishes you all the best in your job search.