Monday to Friday 0800-1630
Our Client is looking for a Sales Co -Ordinator to provide a professional and efficient first point of contact for Customers, ensuring they receive a first-class service whilst optimising sales opportunities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing all incoming orders received via telephone, email or web shop, responding quickly and efficiently and up selling wherever possible.
- Enter all orders on the system, ensuring quantities, prices and discounts are accurate. Issuing order confirmations to Customers and maintaining daily sales reports.
- Preparing quotes for Customers
- Provide administrative and sales support to Customers and Account Directors, ensuring all processes are implemented effectively and standard of performance attained.
- Understand all product and pricing information and individual Customer profiles
- Maintain an accurate database of Customer Information including contact details, product preferences and any special terms.
- Carry out a monthly review of outstanding sales order.
- Settle upon delivery dates and times as advised by other departments to make sure that the consumer interaction is of the utmost professionalism
- Performa proactive telesales service to all Customers when required
- Keeping Customers updated with relevant product information
- Meet monthly sales goals as provided by management
- Offering after-sales support to Customers
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time for the smooth running of the business.
A self-motivated, reliable, time orientated team player who can also work independently. Well organised with a structured approach to work. Computer literate with a keen eye for detail including financial analysis. Who possesses great verbal and written communication skills. Adept at meeting goals, accurate reporting and problem solving.
Able to develop a good product knowledge to provide Customer Service sales and support.
Please note that Mpeople cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received daily. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this has not been successful. Mpeople wishes you all the best in your job search.