Mpeople Recruitment are looking for a Sales Administrator on behalf of our well-established manufacturing client based in M40 (close to Vermillion restaurant).
- Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience
- Hours of work: 8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Other benefits: Free parking
Our client is seeking an experienced Sales Administrator who will be will be responsible for managing the full Sales Administration process whilst also working alongside the internal sales team with inter-company and customer enquiries including pricing and quotations.
- Sales Order Processing - Taking orders from customers by email and telephone, acknowledging and confirming order status.
- Monitor Sales Order Status - ensuring up to date delivery date status of all open sales orders and
- updating our ERP system.
- Customer Support - Day to day contact with customers regarding orders, delivery dates and other general enquiries.
- Dealing with any new business enquiries
- Building relationships with existing business through great levels of customer care
Skills & Experience:
- Previous Sales Order Processing experience
- Customer Service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well organised
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- Computer literate – experience of MS Office and of using an CRM/MRP system
Please note that Mpeople cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept that on this occasion your application hasn’t been successful. Mpeople wishes you all the best in your job search.