Mpeople recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator to join a thriving business based in Openshaw.
- Role: Sales Administrator
- Location: Openshaw
- Salary: up-to £22,000 – dependant on experience
- Hours: Monday & Tuesday 7:30 to 5:00 - Wednesday & Thursday 8:30 to 5:00
Friday 8:30 to 3:00
- Free Parking
- Working for a business who value their staff
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Customer queries telephone and email.
- Input orders accurately
- Answer/field incoming calls in a professional manner.
- First point of contact for customers regarding their orders.
- Distribute incoming post/prepare out going post
- Greet visitors at reception and prepare boardroom for meeting
- Update customer schedules
- Enter new customers onto database as required ensuring that all relevant pre checks have been completed
- Resolve all customer queries. This could be copy invoices, proof of delivery, pricing queries etc. A log should be kept of copies sent.
- Maintain customer price files
- Replenish stationery stock when required
- Administration support (Scanning documents onto the server, filing, Archiving etc)
- Check invoice price and delivery quantities.
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Any other responsibility deemed reasonable by yourself and management.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Good communication and telephone skills.
- Ability to defuse confrontational situations.
- Must have knowledge in Outlook and particularly in Excel and Word.
- Must be professional at all times.
- Be trustworthy and treat information confidential.
- Diligent, Accurate and pro-active, team player.
- Ability to logically progress through a problem
- Ability to multitask
- Project a professional image.
- Maintain professional standards suitable for a member of a professional body
- Manage all paperwork so that it is dealt with in a swift manner.
- Punctuality, professionalism within the office environment.
- When starting a task have the conviction and organisational skills to complete.
- Manage own time in order to meet your objectives.
Please note that Mpeople cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept that on this occasion your application hasn’t been successful. Mpeople wishes you all the best in your job search.