Mpeople Recruitment have a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator to join a thriving manufacturing business based in Rochdale (OL16).
- Location: Milnrow, Rochdale
- Salary: £20,000 - £22,500 DOE
- Hours: 8.30am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
Working within a small-team, your day-to-day duties would include:
- Working closely with the sales team to provide administrative support
- Supporting customers on the phone, via email and face-to-face
- Processing sales orders on the internal CRM system
- Processing any credit notes
- Maintenance of set price lists
- Producing and sending out quotations
- Dealing with complaints and problem-solving
- Working closely with the production manager to ensure delivery dates are running to schedule
- Sales reporting – new customers, customer spend, monthly profits etc.
The required traits, skills, and background:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within an administrative role is essential
- Experience within sales order processing is also desirable due to the nature of the role
- Experience within a manufacturing or distribution company is also advantageous
- The ability to manage your own workload and work independently is crucial, as well as being able to work well as a team
- Good communication and rapport building skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Enthusiastic and a great work ethic
Please note that Mpeople cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept that on this occasion your application hasn’t been successful. Mpeople wishes you all the best in your job search.