Mpeople Recruitment are recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join a reputable business based in Dukinfield.
Role: Sales Administrator
Hours of work: Monday – Thursday 8:45-5:00 and Thursday 8:45-3:45
Our client offers an extremely modern working environment, they pride themselves on having a team who have been with the business for many years and they offer great training.
As an Administrator you will provide support to the Operations team and you must be able to multi task, pay attention to detail and keep your colleagues well informed.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Understanding customer product range and stock availability
- Operate as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts
- Assist with stock management for designated clients to ensure timely delivery from suppliers and to customers
- Make sure customers receive requested products and services in a timely manner
- Forecasting and tracking client metrics
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Ability to communicate clients’ needs with staff
- Ability to manage multiple projects and relationships simultaneously
- Communication/Negotiation skills
- Time Management skills
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Sage 200 proficient
Please note that MPeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days unfortunately you haven’t been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.