Mpeople Recruitment are currently seeking a customer-focused and enthusiastic Sales Administrator on behalf of our client who are a well-established and reputable manufacturing organisation based in Rochdale.
- Hours: Between 08:00 and 18:00, Monday to Friday (08:00 – 17:00 or 09:00 – 18:00)
- Location: Rochdale (OL16)
- Salary: Between £19,000 and £25,000 dependent on experience
What will you duties be as the Sales Administrator?
The Sales Administrator will work within a small yet energetic and enthusiastic customer-focused team to deliver first-class service to the business’ customers and suppliers. Main duties will include:
- Creating and placing purchase order with multiple suppliers
- Processing sales orders for all customers
- Quoting customers in relevant currency
- Creating product codes, setting up price books and maintaining customer information within Navigation
- Organising shipments of goods internally and externally including direct shipping to end users.
- Tracking shipments
- Booking goods in, booking out and invoicing
- Creating customer contracts for support agreements for end users
- Liaising with suppliers to maintain an accurate current order book to ensure customers have always up to date information
The required traits, skills, and background
- Experience within Sales Order Processing would be advantageous
- Experience within a Customer Focused Office based role is essential
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent planning and prioritisation of work
- Attention to detail for accurate data information
- Professional telephone manner and good written communication skills
- Ability to create good working relationships with internal and external partners
Please note that MPeople recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search