Mpeople Recruitment are currently seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working Quotations Administrator on behalf of our reputable and well-established manufacturing client based in Lees, Oldham (OL4).
- Hours: 09:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday (37.5 – flexibility with hours of work)
- Location: Lees, Oldham (OL4)
- Salary: £23,000 - £26,000 (dependent on experience and skill set)
Our client is looking for an experienced administrator to join their small office team to support customers with their enquiries, produce quotations using their system, and work closely with production to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Delivering excellent levels of customer service and building strong working relationships with existing customers as well as potential/new business.
- Taking an initial customer enquiry and taking all the relevant information – quantity, size, materials required, lead times etc.
- Using the above information to fill out a worksheet on the system (entering quantities, materials, sizes etc) for this to create a price / quotation for the customer.
- Emailing customers with their bespoke quotation and answering any further questions they may have.
- Liaising with suppliers to place orders for materials as required (ink, printing materials, boxes etc). Please note this would not involve negotiations – it is dealing with suppliers who the business already have strong relationships with and set price lists.
- Attending the daily production meeting so that the office team and production team are all coherent with the progress and details of every customer order on the production plan.
- Updating customers with any delays in lead times, or any further questions required to ensure production runs smoothly.
- Working closely with the Production and Accounts teams.
- Other administrative duties as required, including answering incoming calls.
The required experience and background:
- Experience of using Microsoft Excel (even for data entry) within an office-based administration role is essential for this position.
- Experience working in an administrative role within a Manufacturing / Production environment would be advantageous.
- Experience within creating bespoke quotations / estimations for customers would also be advantageous.
- Sales Administration and/or Purchasing experience would otherwise be beneficial for this role.
- Be hard-working, reliable, and punctual.
- Have great attention to detail and ability to maintain great levels of accuracy whilst working in a fast-paced environment.
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills with business stakeholders (over the telephone but also email) – customer focused.
- Have great written and spoken English skills and be confident working with numbers and figures.
- Be self-motivated and be able to manage your own workload and work independently.
- Be a great team player that is helpful, polite and wants to contribute towards the success of the business.
Please note that Mpeople Recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received daily. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept that your application has not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search