Are you a Quality Co-Ordinator who wants to work with a supportive company who will give you on the job training? You will be working with a large client base and some well-known household names sound like you we want you to apply. Mpeople are working with a well-established company in Wigan, who are ideally looking to have you in the role as soon as possible. The position is ideally suited for someone looking to progress into a Quality role within an ever-expanding Company with ongoing training opportunities. Salary £20,000 - £24,000 dependent on experience, hours are Monday to Thursday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm, Friday 9.00 am to 4.00 pm with one hour for lunch.
Quality Co-Ordinator Duties:
- Provide support to the Quality Manager and the wider team.
- Monitor and update Quality Management System and resolve appropriate non-conformities within the system.
- Dealing with day to day internal and external quality concerns and are dealt with in a timely manner.
- High level of emails and data entry, responding to customer and internal departments emails.
- Assisting and advising members of the Sales Team in technical enquiries and other quality related issues.
- Taking calls from customers and communicating internally with other departments.
- Assist with business project activities where required.
- Dealing with customer queries through to resolution
- General administrative duties required within the department.
Quality Co-Ordinator Requirements:
- Desirable to have Ideally have a previous background in a Quality role, Administration position or desk-based role as full training will be given.
- Ability to prioritise own workload with a high attention to detail and comfortable with Administrative duties.
- Required must have worked in a fast-paced environment with ability to meet targets and deadlines.
- Essential, must be PC Literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft office, Word, Excel, and CRMs.
- Positive, pro-active, and flexible approach.
Quality Co-Ordinator Benefits:
- Free car parking.
- Company Pension.
- 25 Days holidays and bank holidays (Christmas shutdown).
- Staff discount scheme.