Mpeople Recruitment are currently seeking an Accounts Payable Administrator to join a thriving and well-established wholesaler based in Rochdale.
- Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 dependent on experience
- Location: Rochdale (OL16)
- Hours of work: 09:00 – 17:30, Monday – Friday
Due to expansion, our client is looking to add another individual to their accounts function within an Accounts Payable position. Duties will include:
- Inputting purchase invoices onto ledger
- Cross referencing purchase invoices to ensure purchase credits are raised and sent to supplier
- General support to the wider finance function as well as the business as a whole
- Liaising with other departments in the business to ensure invoice are added to the ledger in a timely manner meeting supplier credit terms
- Cross referencing supplier statements against invoices already received.
- Cross referencing buying windows to ensure correct claims are being made
Experience, Skills & Attributes Required:
- Previous experience within Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable is essential
- Experience in dealing with high value invoices is also essential (ideally stock)
- Proficient in MS Office; including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience with Sage 200 would be advantageous
- AAT qualifications would also be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to balance workload effectively
- Strong team player
- Proactive and able to work to deadlines
Please note that Mpeople Recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.