Mpeople Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Purchase Leger Clerk to join a thriving business based in Oldham, on a fixed term basis.
Our client, a reputable organization within the toy industry, are seeking an enthusiastic individual to assist within Purchase Leger.
Role: Purchase Leger Clerk – fixed term contract
Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00
What’s in it for you?
- Salary monthly paid
- Sick pay
- 22 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Staff purchases discount
As an Purchase Leger Clerk your duties will include:
- Obtaining authorisation for payment from department managers in accordance with the appropriate authorisation.
- To pre-list invoices for payment at month-end and reconcile them to the supplier statements.
- Posting cash to the purchase ledger and ensuring correct allocations.
- Helping with month end procedures.
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Fixed Asset register
- Ad hoc tasks and reports as requested
Skills & Attributes needed:
- 2 years plus experience preferably in a small to medium size organisation within distribution company.
- Good communications skills.
- Knowledge Microsoft Office and Microsoft Navision is advantageous.
- A flexible approach to work.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
Please note that Mpeople cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept that on this occasion your application hasn’t been successful. Mpeople wishes you all the best in your job search.